Company name: ATE Service Corporation
President & CEO: Nobuyuki Kobayashi
Establishment date：Feb. 1, 1983
Capital amount: 47M JPY
In the industry using semiconductor testing / inspection equipment etc., the environment in the case of actually testing semiconductors using semiconductor testing / testing equipment is not an established easy one nor is it a general integration of high technology There are various difficult things that can not be dealt with only expensive test / inspection equipment etc which are marketed commercially.
We continue to acquire and accumulate new technologies through continuous study and efforts based on years of experience in the semiconductor testing and inspection equipment industry, knowledge and skill in the background, We are aiming to provide optimal equipment, software, etc. and unique support for various requirements generated by users such as semiconductor test and inspection equipment.
In addition, we will actively incorporate into the business if there are superior products such as equipment using new technology and equipment on the market, we hope that our customers will be of service with sufficient technology .
- LSI test program development
- LSI test program conversion
- LSI test Substitution service
- LSI test consulting service
- LSI test interface design, production, import and sales
- LSI test device interface board development and sales
- Tektronix SPICE modeling software sales
- Test application software development
- DC parametric test interface sales
- STIL design kit STILDirector sales and support
- Test Systems Strategies Inc. software import and sales
- Mentor Graphics test data analysis software import and sales
- NEXUS Technology, Inc interposer import and sales
- HUBER+SUHNER AG high frequency connector/cable import and sales
- Wild River Technology, LLC signal integrity product import and sales
- Wilder Technologies, LLC test fixture import and sales
- JF Microtechnology SDN BHD test socket import and sales
- Keysight technology EEsof product sales
- LITEPOINT product sales and support
- Feb. 1, 1983 Established at Suginami, Tokyo by capital 10M JPY.
- Oct. 1, 1983 Moved to Fuchu, Tokyo.
- Feb. 1, 1985 Moved to Yokohama, Kanagawa.
- Mar. 1, 1988 Start importing TSSI TDS software
- May 1988 Increase capital 47M JPY.
- Sep. 1, 1988 Establish sales office in Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Feb. 1, 1991 Move to Inagi, Tokyo
- Mar. 1, 1999 Establish subsidiary company ATE Works.
- Oce. 2000 Start importing Sigrity SPEED2000
- Jun. 2002 Start importing TESEDA V500 DFT tester
- Jan. 29, 2006 Move to Kawasaki, Kanagawa
- Oct. 2012 Move to Machida, Tokyo
5-6-23 Minamimachida Machida-shi Tokyo, Japan 194-0005
8 minutes on foot from Minamimachida station of Tokyu Denen-Toshi line